Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well done Christo!!


Engen Dynamic Cycle race 99km


Christo Botha Completed the 99km in a time of 2.40.59 VA cat at an ave speed of 36.9 kmph his position were 112/425 Well Done Christo!! , that is a good time and valuble km's. Let us have your report....

I came 18th in VA. It was a hard race because nobody wants to work and Few of us tried to break away, but they kept coming back, so in last 25km I felt like dark horse because everybody sits behind my wheel, but it was good training for me.

1 comment:

Western Cape Deaf Cycling said...

Hi Christo,
Thanks for your comments one feels let down if u must work alone, on the other hand one should say to yourself they cant keep up and hope that at the end they really dont have what it take to pass u !! u summed it up right, more practice for u !! I will add that to your post. Keep up the good work.

Jurg Reyneke